rustynugent5

Rusty Nugent's Blog

I have published two books in a dark fantasy series about heroic werewolves that begins in the medieval era and ends in the not so distant future. I am currently writing the third book. They are as follows: Moonwarriors, Moonwarriors: Guardians of The Night and Moonwarriors: In A Blackened Dawn

Hello Readers/Fans/Friends,

My daughter, Angel, put this video together a few years back. It is for both of my Dark Fantasy Novels. The second book, Moonwarriors: Guardians Of The Night is about heroic werewolves waging war against evil vampires but not all are evil which we find out in MW: GOTN. The vampires are planning to unleash an nosferatean army on the human populace and enslave the werewolves. Can they destroy the vampires once and for all? It's a showdown to the finish as the fate of humankind hangs in the balance.

Fare Thee Well . . .

I wrote these lyrics with Donnie Chaney so here they are:
When the moonlight strikes me, I am filled with power. In an evil age, in my darkest hour. Death and Destruction are the pleasures of my life. A lonely life filled with agony. Here I stand upon this Ledge with sword in hand I hereby pledge. That in the full moon's waning light. I shall make my Sacrifice. The Fog drifts down the hills into my dark domain. My senses sharp and I Insane. Into the woods I go with the moonlight as my guide. I now creep like the mist and from my wrath you can not hide. I shall avenge all I have lost. Behold the coming of death with your now ending immortal life. I shall make my sacrifice. Unto the goddess of the night. I shall make my sacrifice.

Source: http://youtu.be/yVxE2NjKx2I